Permanent Position, 100%, Lausanne
- Are you a skilled Engineer with experience in optics and regulation?
- Are you keen to join a high-tech company?
Scientific Visual SA has developed the world leading technology for inspecting industrial crystals used in the optics and semi-conductor industry.
To support our extension, we are recruiting engineers with strong knowledge in optics and automation of systems including design and build of Human Machine Interface (HMI) .
Initial tasks foreseen
- Programming the scanners HMI using Labview
- Control of actuators using TwinCat
- Selection & design of motors assembling
- Compilation of requirement specifications and technical documents
Technical skills requirements
- BS or MS in Engineering (HES, ETH, TU)
- Good knowledge in optics and industrial vision
- Good knowledge of automation
- Good knowledge of Labview
- Knowledge of TwinCat/ PLC is a plus
- At ease with electrical schematics and cabling
- Able to support the move from prototyping to industrialization
- Capable of understanding concepts rapidly, handle issues pragmatically
- Sense of ownership, rigorous mindset, attention to details
- Autonomous, must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage priorities and keep the pace under pressure
- Ability to engage and represent our company in front of major commercial providers or university labs
- Swiss citizenship or C, B, or S permit
- Fluent in English and French, German is a plus