100%, Lausanne, Starting date: Spring 2021
Remote work possible
We are looking for a a genius in ergonomics and design.
This Master Project is a unique opportunity to get the first-hand experience in designing real GUI for industrial tomography systems and to contribute to the green tech development.
Scientific Visual develops and produces automated Quality Control systems for inspecting industrial crystals, such as sapphire, ruby and Silicon Carbide , which are used in the LED, watch, semiconductor and medical industries. The objective of this internship is to develop a GUI design for software suite handling the inspection of industrial crystals. The suite includes four programs, that perform various tasks – from 3D scanner control to result visualisation – and should have a consistent appearance
What is it about?
- Translate developer insights, user needs and high-level business requirements into user-centric designs
- Create graphical sketches, service blueprints, customer journey maps
- Ensure conformity with the brand book and consistency across different products and user interfaces Develop image processing algorithms and embedded architectural solutions for existing equipment
Required hard Skills
- Strong background in UX or industrial design, knowledge in ergonomics
- Enthusiasm for design and technology
- Eye for little details that make a big difference
Additional skills considered a plus
- Outstanding visual and verbal communication skills in both French and English
Starting date: Spring 2021 or later. Duration: 4 months.Apply Online