For this full-time position based in Lausanne we are looking for French and English speaking candidate who can start as soon as possible.
- Background in robotics, microtechnology, knowledge of machine vision
- Experience in managing an engineering team
- Knowledge of 3D CAD software
- Excellent communication and influencing skills – you will be required to manage external relationships with customers and suppliers
- Capable of understanding concepts rapidly, handle issues pragmatically, be at ease with working within broadly defined responsibilities. We value mindset and experience over formal training.
- English and French at high level
- Swiss or C / B Permit
Good to have
- German language
- Knowledge in optics or chemical engineering
- Supervise engineering team
- Co-develop and engineer new products and new generations of existing products.
- Lead the research, development and technical product support
- Improve technical aspects of the business
- Collaborate with outside engineering teams. You must be able to effectively communicate your design and be able to discuss technical details with the outside team members.
- Be primary point of technical contacts for customers, suppliers and regulatory offices.
- Work closely with software developers on software-hardware interface. This requires knowledge of the C programming language, and CAD design software such as SolidWorks.