Permanent Position, 100%, Lausanne
Are you a skilled Engineer with experience in optics and regulation?
Are you keen to join a high-tech start-up?
Scientific Visual SA has developed the world leading technology for inspecting bulk industrial crystals used in the optics and semi-conductor industries.
To support our international expansion, we are recruiting an engineer with strong knowledge in optics and automation of systems including design and build of Human Machine Interface (HMI).
Technical Skills requirements
- Educational and practical background in Optics and automation (HES or EPF)
- Good knowledge of Labview
- Knowledge of TwinCat/ PLC is a plus
- At ease with electrical schematics and cabling
- Able to support the move from prototyping to industrialization
- Development and management of optics experiment plans
- Capable of understanding concepts rapidly, handle issues pragmatically
- Sense of ownership, rigorous mindset, attention to details
- Autonomous, must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage priorities and keep the pace under pressure
- Ability to engage and represent our company in front of major commercial providers or university labs.
Initial tasks foreseen
- Build Optical experiment plans
- Select lens, camera sensors and supervise construction of custom optics
- Programming of scanners HMI using Labview
- Control of actuators using Twincat
- Compilation of requirement specifications and technical documents
- Swiss citizenship or C, B, or S permit
- Fluent in English and French, German is a plus
Starting dates: between September and November 2023.Apply Online